Wednesday 24 July 2013

The Royal baby.....










I guess that all of you knew that I just had to have a rant about the birth of the baby to William & Catherine.So here goes: To be fair, I've left it a day or so to rant otherwise what I'd have written would make even less sense than usual!
I do wish the parent of the baby congratulations, & I hope (rather, I bloody well know) that everything will go well & work out for them.
The baby, God help him, won't have any say in what kind of life he wants. All decisions are already made for him, but that's one of the downsides of being born with a silver spoon stuck in your trap.
What I do strongly object to is (president) Cameron coming out and announcing to the world that ."..the whole of the country is excited" by the birth). What right has this man got to speak for me? How does he know the feelings of every man, woman & child in the UK? & how dare he presume that we are all "excited".
 Where is his research into whether or not the "whole of the country is excited"? The prat.
I could give a flying feck about the birth to be honest. There were a few thousand women giving birth on the day that Catherine did & I wish them all congratulations in equal measure.
Catherine gave birth in a £4k hospital suite complete with hairdresser thrown in-no cheap in & out NHS delivery suite for her folks! She had 2 personal gynaecologists in attendance throughout her delivery unlike the majority of women in the UK who give birth who never see a gynaecologist from the moment their labour begins to the day they're discharge from hospital with their baby.
Its a bullshit, unfair system we live in. The Royals live in a fantasy world in which they believe that the majority of their subjects live as they do. (I'm open for persuasion on that point though)

Then there were the scores of twats who crowded around the Palace & the hospital giving vent to their 'joy' at the birth. One person said that it was the "best Monday she had ever had"-poor sad creature. Get a fucking life!! Its all about people craving celebrity status. They're mad for it, they buy magazines full of photos & stories about celebrities, they queue up for days on end for an audition to be verbally abused by ill mannered louts like Simon Cowell in the hope of becoming a 'star'. These people live in a world of celebrity by proxy.
so there you have it. My rant on the Royal birth. Let 'em get on with it. I won't comment on how much this extra Royal mouth will cost us all-Ill leave that to you to reflect upon.


No comments:

Post a Comment