Saturday 24 May 2014

Why the hell do they want to know all this stuff???





What the hell is going on in this country at the moment??  We wanted to take out a small insurance policy that pays out maybe £10K should one or the other of us die. We naively thought that we'd be able to pay out a fixed sum monthly in order to facilitate this.
 Simple...you would think. Oh no....
We went to see the insurance fellow at our bank Santander, I was asked for photo id, and for a detailed breakdown of our financial incomings & outgoings each month!
I don't believe that its neither his, nor Santander's damn business how much money we have coming into Woolley Grange each month nor what we spend our money on.  Is this a 'Big Brother'state or what people? He can just shut the fuck up! Incidentely, I did not supply him with the information &, after telling him politely  why I would not be supplying the required information, I bade him "good day" & left. he, sat there during this diatribe nodding in an empathetic manner whilst smiling at me in a patronising way
Git.

No comments:

Post a Comment