Saturday 6 March 2010

Things which today are pissing me off!


OK, its not funny anymore. Whoever is responsible you've had your laugh, you need your arse kicking, your face slapped or at best to be told off.
I am today fed up totally with the following:
1: The current cold weather. Its not funny anymore. I am sick of it. I have a jumper on as well as a fleece & I sitting in the bloody house!! Fair enough, I've been out attempting to fix the outer front door so that it closes but God's truth its So cold & my nose won't stop running!!

2): The outer front door. Its been sticking & scraping on the quarry tiles in the vestibule for ages now & so I thought that me & my son Chris would take it off & plane a bit off. We did. Bugger! We have discovered that when this house was 'rebuilt' after the last war (with the shortage of materials that they then had)they made 'shortcuts'. In this case. The door wood in the outer door frame is cheap, the step inside the vestibule bangs against the door with the result that it has dislodged the frame from the brickwork outside! Cowboy builders existed in 1948 it seems! Photo attached for your opinion(s)...

3): Kate is away. She has been in Belfast since Wednesday last & I miss her. She's returning today thank God.

4): The bloody cat. He is behaving like 'Jack the bloody feline Lad'. Doing what he wants, sitting where he wants, all former discipline has gone out of the window since Kate (who kept the bugger in check) has gone! You wait matey she'll be back soon & will kick your furry arse into touch!

5): Young people who use dishes, mugs etc & just leave them where ever they wish once they've finished with them. Grrrr!!

Finally...^): Neighbours who, whilst walking past stop, stare at you attempting to fix the door & say ..."having trouble with the door...?" or "fixing the door?" I want to say back..."no I'm having colonic irrigation... what the hell does it look like- prat!"
Thats all I have to moan about at the moment. I know there is lots more but I'll spare the world that...for the time being!!

1 comment:

  1. Brlliant just brilliant ! I thought I was the only one that ever felt like this.
    Absolutely top draw, I would of probably ripped the door off and thrown it at the passers by and then half an hour later gone round and appologised and spent the rest of the weekend trying to put the splintered door back on.

    Hope it gets better

    James Broadhouse

    ReplyDelete