Friday 18 June 2010

Health & safety gone mad???

I think that I've now heard it all. I am convinced that we in the UK have finally gone completely totally mad, obsessed by the 'Health & Safety' dominated society that we unfortunately live in.
Get this people: On the news today I heard that a primary school in Cardiff, Wales kept in the school children during their break time because a fox had been seen in the school grounds. The reason given was stated that it was n"as a precaution..." W.T.F. is going on?? Holy Mother of God! The country is mad, the kids (God help them) are more likely to be involved in a RTA on the way home I reckon than coming to harm from Reynard. Its all about litigation I reckon, so that the school/educational authority won't be sued were the child to slip & get a graze on their knee in their attempts to catch a glimpse of the animal.

Crazy, utterly without sensible justification. We have gone mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment