Wednesday 5 January 2011

I gotta share this...

I'm in seventh heaven people.

I generally try to subscribe to the OBE philosophy of life.
Not The Order of the British Empire (that's a laf!)- that outdated medal awarded by Lizzie to celebrities nominated by the Government, but 'Orgasm's, Beer & Eating'- not always necessarily in that particular order though.

This evening I have cooked that old Irish classic dish (& I don't mean Dana though she was/is tasty enough)) -Bacon & Cabbage. This I will served with mashed spuds mixed with chopped Scallions & drizzled with melted butter.

Holy Mother of God!! It tastes fantastic! What more could anyone want?? save the Chocolate biscuit cake I have made for pudding.


I await the homecoming of Katie with whom I will share these gastronomic delights.

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness I have eaten because I would have become hungry if I hadn't....this looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete