Sunday 16 January 2011

Women Priests v Anglican Bishops

This week the Roman Catholic Church (of whom I am a practicing member) ordained at least 3 ex Anglican bishops as Roman Catholic priests. These bishops left the Anglican Church when the Church synod voted in favor of women priests (vicars).

Whilst I applaud the Anglican Church for their bold & equitable decision, I have to say that I disagree with the RC Church ordaining the 'defectors' as priests.

As far as I'm concerned the RC's Church recent ordinations clearly displays its attitude towards women-bigotted & archaic- especially when the Church announced that these new priests would be be accommodated in a 'special section'.

And so I ask you guys.....what does it tell you about the RC's attitude towards women? I wonder what the Church thinks our founder (J.C.) says about this?

It ain't right Pope Benedict It ain't right. I do not agree with these ordinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment