Saturday 20 November 2010

Lord Young


Please forgive me if I don't shed a tear. I heard today that Lord Young, who has never done a hard days work in his bourgeois life has been forced to resign. This was in response to him announcing that in general ".....people have never had it so good during the recession..."

Like he'd know wouldn't he the upper class toff. He'll still be living on hundreds of thousands of GBP per year even though he is supposed to be 'unemployed'. Tough shit matey my heart bleeds. Not.

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for following my blog and for commenting!

    I am not hugely political, however my Dad was a well known Political Cartoonist in the U.S. (Ray Osrin) (he always hated that I wasn't very politically minded), my husband is!
    I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete